Payment & Refund Policy
If a guest cancels their reservation at least 14 days prior to arrival, they will receive a full refund. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made within 14 days of arrival.
Pending & Automatic Cancellation
If a reservation is made using a payment method that does not automatically charge the guest, the booking will be placed in a pending state and automatically canceled if payment is not received within the specified timeframe:
- For credit cards: The guest’s card will be charged when they accept and finalize the quote, and a normal booking will be created.
- For checks: The booking will be pending for 14 days.
- For custom instructions: The booking will be pending for 14 days.
Guests have the option to purchase Standard Travel Insurance for 7% of the total trip cost, which offers coverage for covered reasons such as illness, injury, natural disasters, delays, and more. This insurance is provided by RentalGuardian and can be purchased in a separate transaction. For more information, please refer to the links provided:
- Overview of travel insurance program
- Covered reasons
- Schedule of benefits
- Sample certificate of coverage (policy details)
To accept a quote and secure their reservation, guests must make the following payments:
- A non-refundable deposit of 30% at the time of booking.
- An additional 7% for travel insurance (if desired).
- The remaining balance of 70% is due 14 (or 15 or 30, depending on the property) days prior to arrival.
- A security deposit of $300 ($600 for some properties) is due 2 days prior to arrival and will be returned within 2-3 days after departure.
We accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Diners Club